If you’re looking to get weed out of your system fast, then you may want to consider the option of using a detox pill course. But can you get cannabis out of your body quickly using detox pills?
In this quick guide, I’m going to tell you about using detox pills for drug tests. You’ll learn everything you need to know about what they are, how they work, what you need to do alongside using detox pills, and how successful the results could be.
On top of all that, we will tell you about the top detox pill you can buy, how to use it, and I’ll tell you about my own personal experience using them.
I’ll also give you a complete strategy for using detox pills for THC, so you can learn how to get weed out your system fast and never get caught out by a drug test ever again.
- 0.1 What Is A Detox Pill
- 0.2 How Does A Detox Pill Work?
- 0.3 Do I Just take The Pills And The Drugs Vanish?
- 0.4 Do I Need Detox Pills For A Drug Test?
- 1 How To Get Weed Out Of Your System Fast: Natural Detox&Pills
- 2 The Best Detox Pills: Toxin Rid
- 3 Can You Get Detox Pills for THC?
- 4 Do Detox Pills Work?
- 5 Alternative Strategies
What Is A Detox Pill
So you’re up for a drug test, or you think you could face one soon. You are riddled with drug metabolites because you smoke weed every day, or you’re hitting it hard with some other drug a couple of times a week. You know you’re going to fail a drug test if you are facing one, so you look for an option.
You’ll quickly read about detox pills. The idea is you take the pills, and they will help to accelerate getting rid of toxins from your body. You may even think that they do it really quickly, but it sounds a bit too good to be true.
Well, the basic point is that if you take the pills, then they can get rid of more drug toxins, and they will do it more quickly, leaving you clean, faster. But how fast?
How Does A Detox Pill Work?
Detox pills help to speed up the removal of toxins from your body because of the ingredients they contain. They usually contain a range of all-natural ingredients that are known for being able to push more toxins out of your body.
Some of these are quite rare, some of them are more common. Some will be diuretics, which help you to urinate more easily and more frequently. Other ingredients are known to speed up metabolism, or accelerate the removal of water from the body.
Other ingredients can also speed up liver and kidney function, and help things to be processed more quickly through to your bladder and bowel.
Put together, it helps to speed up natural functions in the body to eliminate toxins. Over the course of detox pills you can hopefully be clean faster than you could without them.
Do I Just take The Pills And The Drugs Vanish?
One big misconception I want to clear up is that detox pills aren’t miracle pills. You can’t just take a load of pills and the drug metabolites somehow mysteriously vanish from your body.
That’s not how detox pills work. They can’t destroy drug metabolites, and they can’t flush them out of your bloodstream and organs quickly.
All they do is to speed up the elimination of toxins by improving the rate of body functions and introducing things into the body that can help to get rid of toxins, alongside helping you to go to the toilet more often so that they are eradicated more quickly.
Do I Need Detox Pills For A Drug Test?
Detoxing using detox pills is not the fastest way to pass a drug test. I’ll tell you about a couple of alternative strategies at the end of this guide if you are really short of time.
If you want to get completely clean naturally then you need to do a natural detox, which I will cover next. But this can take quite a long time.
Especially if you’re trying to get weed out of your system fast, then naturally there’s no way to do it. If you’re smoking weed frequently, then the metabolites can get trapped in your system, they bind to cells in the body. Even if you stop smoking, it can take several weeks for the metabolites to work their way out completely.
Even if you are a light smoker, or you are taking other drugs, it can usually take at least a week, often two weeks for all drug metabolites to be eliminated naturally.
So yes, if you have a drug test in the next couple of weeks, then a natural detox is never going to work if you are a frequent user. But if you use detox pills, then it is possible to speed up that natural detox by as much as 50%.
If you are going for a drug test in two weeks, and you don’t stand a chance of getting clean, if you take detox pills alongside a natural detox then you could be clean in a week or less.
How To Get Weed Out Of Your System Fast: Natural Detox&Pills
Before you consider detox pills you have to understand how to do a natural detox to help your body get rid of toxins at the fastest rate it can.
The steps to doing a natural detox are pretty straightforward, but you have to do them religiously every day, and obviously you can’t take any more drugs before your drug test.
To do a natural detox, you have to do the following:
- Stop taking drugs
- Stop taking other toxins like alcohol and caffeine
- Eat healthily: lean protein, vegetables, fruit, lots of fiber
- Avoid empty carbohydrates and high-fat foods
- Eat small frequent meals
- Drink plenty of water each day
- Exercise every day
- Make sure you sweat every day (drug metabolites also leave the body through sweat)
- Go to the toilet frequently
- Get eight hours of sleep each night
- Calm yourself with relaxation so your body and mind is not stressed
As you can see, none of that is rocket science, it’s just the basics of living well and giving your body the best chance of working at its best. So the first step to getting weed out your system fast is simply to give your body a break from cannabis and allow it the time and space get rid of the metabolites. Do sports or anything that make you sweat, drink lots of water, eat healthily and use drug detox pills to speed up the process.
The Best Detox Pills: Toxin Rid
But as I’ve already said, a natural detox can take a couple of weeks if you are a chronic weed smoker. Even if it’s only going to take you a week to get free of the drug metabolites inside your body, high-quality detox pills can half the time that would take.
The only detox pills I’ve ever found 100% achieve this are called Toxin Rid. They aren’t cheap, with the full 10 day course costing you $189.
However they are very powerful, and they do shorter course duration, from a single day, all the way up to 10 days:
- 1-4 day courses
- 5 day course
- 7 day course
- Full 10 day Toxin Rid detox course
So if you haven’t got much time, and you’ve only got light toxin levels in your body, even a three-day course could be enough to shave a week off the time it would take you to get clean naturally.
With Toxin Rid, the instructions are pretty straightforward:
- From the first hour you wake up, take three Toxin Rid pills per hour for the first five hours of the day (a total of 15 pills per day). Drink 16oz of water with each three detox pills.
- The rest of the day drink plenty of water to keep your system flushing through and follow the natural detox principles I’ve already outlined to you.
- On the last day, a couple of hours after you finish the last batch of pills you will mix up and consume the detox liquid. To do this, mix it up with water or orange juice and drink half of it. Wait two hours, don’t eat or drink anything, and then drink the other half. Then urinate frequently for the rest of the day.
- On the day of your test, which will hopefully coincide pretty closely after the day you finish the main Toxin Rid course, you mix up the dietary fiber supplement. Mix it with 8 fluid ounces of water, and then drink it. You should do this at least two hours before your test.
You can purchase Toxin Rid from the manufacturer.
The only thing I would add to these instructions is to make sure that you also buy some cheap home drug test kits. I would advise you use them every couple of days once you’re your days into the course, to check when you stop testing positive. Always save one for the day of your test, to see if you are positive or not before you leave.
As long as you are clean you’ll be fine, if you are positive, then you need to have an alternative strategy in place, which I will talk about at the end of this guide to using detox pills for a drug test.
Can You Get Detox Pills for THC?
You’ll see online a lot of people trying to sell you detox pills for THC or “marijuana detox pills”, basically pills specifically designed to target cannabis metabolites in the body.
These tablets will claim to be able to draw more cannabis metabolites out through the bowels. Cannabis metabolites are almost unique amongst drug metabolites in that they can bind to bile and fat, which means they are drawn out through the bowels more they are through urine (studies have shown that around 60% of cannabis metabolites naturally exit the body through the bowel).
And yes, a THC detox pill could do that, however, the only way can it target metabolites is to add more fiber to your body, and a few detox pills cannot contain enough fiber to do that. You’ll be far better off just eating a high fiber diet.
So anything marketed as a THC detox pill really isn’t worth the money. Go with Toxin Rid, or Rescue 5 Day Detox if you can’t afford it, and they will work far better than a pill trying to specifically target THC, by holistically targeting all body systems.
Do Detox Pills Work?
To answer the question around do detox pills work, I want to tell you about my own personal experience using Toxin Rid alongside a natural detox.
I was going for a new job and I really wanted to be naturally clean, not worrying about a detox drink masking them, or having to smuggle a fake sample in. So I decided to do a natural detox alongside using detox pills for the drug test.
I’m a regular smoker, pretty much daily, so I knew from my research that I was going to be dirty for at least two weeks if I waited naturally.
I did a 10 day Toxin Rid course, alongside a really rigorous natural detox. I did a home drug test kit every day from day five. I was showing clean by day seven.
But I continued with the daily tests because I know that cannabis metabolites can attach to cells in the body, which means they don’t appear in your urine in a linear fashion. You could be clean one day, and then have toxins in your urine again the next.
But I tested clean consistently from day five onwards. There was a gap of one day before my test, and on the day of my test I did the dietary fiber, then another home drug test kit and still tested clean. I passed the drug test, and I got my job (data analysis job which at it turned out to be quite dull).
I want to finish this guide to using detox pills for drug test by telling you about alternative strategies. I had a Plan B in place when I did my Toxin Rid course because I was not going to go through all the hard work only to fail because a few weed metabolites detached from cells in my body on the day of my test.
The alternative strategies you can use are:
- Buy a high-quality detox drink like Rescue Cleanse, Mega Clean, or Ultra Eliminex. You can use these as your primary strategy, and as long as you don’t have a really high volume of toxins in your body, the detox drink should work. Even using a detox drink on its own, you should still try to do a natural detox for a couple of days. If you buy Mega Clean from this shop then you will also get it bundled up with six Toxin Rid pills. This allows you to do a 24 hour detox which will leave less work for Mega Clean on the day.
- I have to say that the absolute easiest way to pass an unsupervised drug test is to simply use a high quality synthetic urine. Sub Solution or Quick Luck are the two I would suggest, but these are expensive at $80 and $100 respectively. An alternative is Quick Fix, which is a far cheaper but much more basic formula and not good for advanced drug tests. Using synthetic urine is great because you don’t have to detox at all, and you don’t have a gamble of the detox drink not masking the toxins for long enough before you submit your sample.
However, the conclusion of my quick guide to using detox pills for drug tests is that if you want to learn how to get weed out your system fast, and you don’t want to just try mask or hide the fact you would fail a drug test, then a natural detox is the way to go.
Using a high-quality detox pill like Toxin Rid, or the slightly cheaper and slightly less effective Rescue 5 Day Detox, will significantly speed up the amount of time it will take you to get clean.