The sauna has been used to flush the body of toxins for thousands of years. So long in fact, its considered to be its main purpose. Let’s find out how you can use the Sauna to cleanse out cocaine.
Steam vs. Dry Sauna Treatments
If you have never used a sauna before or not sure what the deferences are. We can go over the basics of the two most common types.
Sometimes called a wet sauna, the name tells it all. This type of sauna room is usually wall to wall tiles, with steams outlets similar to a bathroom shower, just bigger.
Since steam is used to heat the area, its hard to gauge the amount of sweat you’ve produced. Some may also claim that since your not using sweat to cool of, the detoxing effects may not be as good. In any case, this doesn’t take away from the general benefits.
Usually a room in wood clad with a central heating using. The heating units can be any ting from hot rocks to inferred.
Since there is no steam, all the moisture has to come from sweat. That may mean more sweat is produced. So in theory, this may be the preferred detox treatment.
Which is better?
It’s honestly about preference. Some people cannot tolerate the hot arid air in a dry sauna. While others don’t like breathing in all that steam. The point is, you need to put some time into this, so pick an environment thats enjoyable.
Can You Sweat Out Cocaine?
Simply put, yes you can sweat out coke by using sauna therapy as a cleansing detox. Here are a couple of great tips to help you sweat out cocaine, or any toxin really.
- It’s going to take time and a few sessions. Don’t expect your first 15 minute trip to do much. For best results plan on a couple of sessions. Try going at least two to three times a week for a couple of weeks.
- 15 to 25 minutes minimum for maximized the effect. It might seem like a long time at first, but once you get used to all that heat, you’ll want to stay longer.
- Break it up, shower off and return to the sauna. If you cant take the heat, step out and cool off with a warm to cool rinse. This not only will allow you to stay in the heat longer. It will also remove any buildup that can block pores.
- Drink a lot of water before and after. The by product (metabolite) of cocaine use is Benzoylecgonine. Its water soluble and rinses out through repeated water loss and hydration. Re-hydrating can cut detox times in half!
- Exercise before the sauna to release toxins stuck in fat cells. Although Benzoylecgonine is water soluble, there is still a small percent that gets into fat cells. Simply because a certain percent of fat is water.
This is probably one of the most over looked detox methods, it’s also one of the most effective DIY drug detox methods out.
Not only will sauna therapy help you cleanse, it can also alleviate withdraw symptoms. Like muscle cramps, tightness and ease nerves. Aside from that, some time in the sauna can present a ton of health benefits!
Find a Sauna Near You
Depending on wheres you live, it may be difficult to find a sauna near you. But for the majority of us, its as close as your local gym.
Since sauna therapy is so widely used to ease muscle aches and pains. It has been tied into almost every sport activity. Making it a most have for mid sized gyms.
Start by calling your local sports center.
Buying a personal Sauna
Maybe your kind of grossed out by the idea of sharing a room with a bunch of sweaty naked people. In that case, you can purchase a sauna for installation at your place.
Believe it or not, they are not that expensive. Some big box wholesalers even sell portable saunas that you can assemble in any room. So, shop around and find whats right for you.